Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some With Lampwork, Some Without Lampwork


For most of my jewelry career with Scott I had usually had a decent mix of some jewelry made with his beads and some without. Once we opened our studio/gallery a couple of years ago, I trended towards making almost all of my jewelry with at least one lampwork bead on it. It seemed to make a more cohesive line in our store. However, now that we moved into the larger space a few months ago, I've been starting to go back to making some without lampwork as well. By the time Christmas rolls around, I plan to have a full display of Semi-precious stone and Freshwater Pearl necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. I also want to make a "Guy" jewelry display (necklaces). I also dream of more keychains (older style for those who know), wine charms, and other gift items. Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It seemed to make a more cohesive line in our store. However, now that we moved into the larger space a few months ago, I've been starting to go back to making some withoutWholesale Jewelry Suppliesas well.
Thanks for post.

Naz said...

Love this design!! I would like to refer my shop Italica Studio