Monday, July 19, 2010

A Blog Declaration

So, I've not been active on our blogs for a while and I think I know why. I did not have a clear direction for the blogs. I have this blog and our other one is Blogging Bearfoot that focuses more on my husband's lampwork beads and tools. With the two kiddos and running our business, I haven't been making jewelry as often as I used to. At first I was going to have this blog be a showcase for my new jewelry, but I think what I would really like is to have this blog be a place where I can write and post whatever I feel like at the time. A graceful combination of random insights and experiences along with what I've been up to in the jewelry department. I also have a lot to share about online marketing and selling your work online.

I will go forth whether anyone chooses to read or not. I want to get in the habit of blogging and I will make peace with the possibility that I may just be talking to myself. Nothing new there, I'm pretty good at talking to myself. However, I also know that I will feel very encouraged if I see the occasional comment posted.

Over the next few days, I'll be making a few changes to this page.

Well, here goes!

No comments: